A FIRST IN FRANCE: POSSIBILITY OF CONTINUING VIA A MASTER'S IN PODIATRY AT UNIVERSITY
- the Faculty of Sports Science, Université de la Méditerranée, AIX-MARSEILLE II,
- the Faculty of Medicine, Université de la Méditerranée, AIX-MARSEILLE II,
- the Marseilles Podiatry School
(Open to Podiatry students possessing the State Diploma and qualified Podiatrists already in activity)
START OF ACADEMIC YEAR 2010-2011
- the MASTER M1 "STAPS" programme is research-oriented and focuses on a single theme, namely human movement and its determinants – nervous, physiological, mechanical, behavioural, cognitive and societal – in their normal and pathological dimensions. The "STAPS" MASTER is co-accredited with the following universities: Montpellier 1 – Toulon-Var – Nice-Sophia Antipolis – Avignon-Pays de Vaucluse.
- the MASTER M2 "MEDICINE" is a research-oriented programme centred on environment and health and focusing on a multi-disciplinary theme of human pathology. The programme aims to provide students with the scientific basis needed to understand the inter-dependence between man and his environment, and the indispensable tools for conducting research into the potential consequences of environmental changes or disruption, whether natural or anthropic in origin.
INFORMATION – ENROLMENT TO MASTER M1, HUMAN MOVEMENT SCIENCES:
Category: Science and Techniques of Physical and Sporting Activities ("STAPS")
RESEARCH speciality and 4 specialisation options
- Visual-Motor Control and Apprenticeship
- Physiology of Exercise
- Biomechanics of Movement
- Anthropology, Sociology and Psychology