ENTRY TO THE SCHOOL IS SUBJECT TO CERTAIN CONDITIONS:
at least 17 on 31 December in the year of the entrance exam
French baccalauréat (high-school diploma) or equivalent
After passing the entrance exam, students are ranked on either the main ranking list, or the secondary ranking list for use in the event of withdrawals.
Under particular conditions (See the secretarial office).
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS MAY TAKE PART IN THE ENTRANCE EXAM:
- Candidates holding a French baccalauréat or an accepted equivalent qualification.
- (French amended Order of 25 August 1969 and Decree n°81-1221 of 31 December 1981)
- Candidates in the final year of high school (and due to take the baccalauréat or equivalent during the year)
- Candidates must effectively pass the baccalauréat (or equivalent) and are required to send certification of their success 4 DAYS after receiving notification of their results.
- Candidates that can demonstrate five years of consecutive professional experience giving rise to the payment of social security contributions.
- Persons enrolled in the School benefit from student status and are issued a personalised student card at the start of each academic year.
- All students aged over 20 and under 28 are affiliated to France's student social security scheme.
- They may also contribute to complementary health insurance schemes (SMEREP, MNEF).
- They may benefit from services provided by CROUS, such as university canteens, accommodation, loans, etc.Students accepted by the School agree to undertake all of their studies in the Marseilles Podiatry School, bearing in mind that transfers between institutes are highly regulated.