Inscription au concours fermée
L'INSCRIPTION EST CLOTUREE
Terms of access
ENTRY TO THE SCHOOL IS SUBJECT TO CERTAIN CONDITIONS:
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS MAY TAKE PART IN THE ENTRANCE EXAM:
- Candidates holding a French baccalauréat or an accepted equivalent qualification.
- (French amended Order of 25 August 1969 and Decree n°81-1221 of 31 December 1981)
- Candidates in the final year of high school (and due to take the baccalauréat or equivalent during the year)
- Candidates must effectively pass the baccalauréat (or equivalent) and are required to send certification of their success 4 DAYS after receiving notification of their results.
- Candidates that can demonstrate five years of consecutive professional experience giving rise to the payment of social security contributions.
- Persons enrolled in the School benefit from student status and are issued a personalised student card at the start of each academic year.
- All students aged over 20 and under 28 are affiliated to France's student social security scheme.
- They may also contribute to complementary health insurance schemes (SMEREP, MNEF).
- They may benefit from services provided by CROUS, such as university canteens, accommodation, loans, etc.Students accepted by the School agree to undertake all of their studies in the Marseilles Podiatry School, bearing in mind that transfers between institutes are highly regulated.
Entrance exam biology programme
ASPECTS ORIGINATING FROM THE PENULTIMATE YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL:All the “life sciences” part of the “life and earth sciences” programme.
ASPECTS ORIGINATING FROM THE FINAL YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL:The following elements of the "compulsory education" programme, excluding all "speciality" parts of the life and earth sciences programme.
- Part 1-2: Relationship between current living beings and fossils-phylogenesis-evolution;
- Part 1-3: Stability and variability of genomes and evolution;
- Part 1-6: Procreation;
- Part 1-7: Immunology
DETAIL OF MODULES :
- The chemical components of living matter: Lipids, glucids and protids; RNA and DNA
- Enzymology and enzymatic catalysis: Kinetic, enzymatic inhibition
- Cellular biology: ultrastructures of prokaryotic, eukaryotic and virus cells.
- Edification of the organism, genetic information: DNA, genetic information medium, mitosis and cell cycle, protein synthesis and genetic code.
- Aspects of energetic metabolism: glycolysis, Krebs cycle, cell fermentation and respiration, PTA regeneration.
- Genetic unicity of individuals and polymorphism of species: meiosis, chromosome mixes, gametogenesis, fundamental mechanisms of sexual reproduction, development cycle, human genetic forecasts.
- Immune mechanisms: auto and non-auto, ALH system, basis of immune competency, characteristics of lymphocytary receptors.
- Aspects of nerve centre functioning: functioning of neurons, potential action, nerve message genesis, spatial and temporal summation, synapses, myotatic reflex, cerebral activity.
- Functioning of regulation systems: male and female hormone regulation, medical applications, regulation of arterial pressure and glycaemia.
- History and evolution of the earth and living beings: biological evolution and environmental change: the main phases of humanisation.
PAST ENTRANCE EXAMS AT THE MARSEILLES PODIATRY SCHOOL
Exam entrance procedure
The entrance exam comprises a two-hour biology paper, which is taken from the science programme taught in the last two years of high school and is marked out of 40 points. In line with the School's educational policy, the written paper not only covers material originating from lessons contained in the programme, but also deals with questions requiring the ability to analyse and summarise. The candidate's ability to express him/herself in French is also taken into account, along with syntax, vocabulary and spelling.
Entrance exam result online
Entrance exam of wednesday 9 MAI 2012:
Candidates placed on the secondary list, in order of ranking. This list will be solicited